Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm So So So Soooooo Bored.

I can't even begin to explain how bored I am. I feel lame. I shouldn't be complaining. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff I could be doing with my time. I just happen to be lazy as well as bored. The one thing I do love about school is that it keeps me from being like this. It gives me something to do so that I bother to get out of bed. Wow that sounded pathetic and a but depressing. I haven't left my bed in a couple days. Well, that's not true I went an saw a movie last night and I got up to eat this morning, but aside form that I've been in bed. I've been watching Gilmore Girls, playing Sims 3 Night Life, and reading the books I got for Christmas. I'm boring myself just talking about myself. I need to put MS Word back on my computer so I can keep writing my script. It's getting pretty good. I can't talk about it yet. I need to wait until it's done, copyrighted, and registered with the Library of Congress before I will leak any information on it. All I can tell you is that it's a horror movie and it's pretty awesome.

I hate when I have something planned and I was totally just planning on not waking up until I had to go, but the the stupid sun came in through my window and I woke up at nine instead of twelve. I have a lunch planned at one and I'm supposed to meet at my friends house for a ride at 12:40 and since I have no car I'm riding my bike there. So I'll leave my house around 12:25ish. Only problem is finding something to do between now and then. I don't just want to sit around. I'm so tired of sitting around. I finished another season of Gilmore Girls today. Now if I were watching it with a friend it wouldn't be a problem. The problem is that I'm sitting in bed, alone, being pathetic, feeling sorry for myself that all of my friends have lives that seem to not include me, and watching a TV show on DVD. You know what's even more pathetic? The fact that if Jeremy weren't at his cousins house right now, I wouldn't be bored out of my mind, I'd be out doing stuff with him and his friends. I like his friends. They're a lot more chill and loyal than my friends. My friends like to go out and do stuff together and not invite me and then tell me all about it later and put pictures on Facebook and all that bullshit. It pisses me off.

Okay, I need to get out. I'm just being stupid now. As soon as I finish this thought I am going to turn off my computer, get dressed, go outside, and find something to do. I don't care what I do, I just need to do something. I wonder if it's cold outside. It's really sunny, but yesterday it was really sunny and I heard it was pretty cold. 11:41. I have I have 44 minutes to kill. Maybe I'll just ride my bike around a little bit before I go to my friend's house. I have to go to the bank. I'll go do that. I'll go to the bank, then I'll go to my friend's house. 11:42. That's not gonna kill enough time. I don't feel very good. Sort of nauseous. I'm having issues with the smoothies I keep making in my Magic Bullet. 11:42. Okay, I'm turning off the computer right now. Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment