Tuesday, May 10, 2011

24 Hour Library Hours

So it's the week before finals and the library is now open 24 hours. Last night I got a study room with some friends (and future roommates for sure) at 10:00pm we were there mostly studying, but also having fun, until 5:30 this morning. I have never had so much study for finals before in my life. I just put in a request for a room tonight too from 12am to 3am. I have a paper to write and some math homework to do and some serious French studying, but mostly I just want to hang out with those guys again. Jessica, Grace, and Cambria are like my official Chapman BFF's. We're already talking about living together Junior year and I can't wait. That is going to be so much fun!

In other news I redesigned the layout of my blog, what do you all think? And by all I mean mom because I know you're the only one who reads these posts. I thought about maybe starting a new blog that's actually about something, but then I thought to myself: what's more fun than reading about someone's incredibly boring life? Absolutely nothing. So maybe I'll take some pictures/videos while studying tonight and share them with you, mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment