Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Life As of May 3, 2011.

Welllllllllllllllllll I haven't posted in forever. I've been super busy with school and having a life and what not. Oh yeah, I finally got one of those by the way, a life. I'm a proud member of Phi Sigma Sigma, I've joined the Chameleon Club (we just sit around and watch youtube videos and eat cookies), I've joined PantherVision (the school TV crew), and I'm working on this big award show at the end of the school year (well big for Chapman). 

I've started using the Harry Potter forums on mugglenet.com again. I'm addicted. I have so much fun discussing Harry Potter with other people who are as into as I am! Haha I feel like such a nerd, but I'm cool with that. Yesterday was the 13th anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts.

Today, Jeremy called me so excited talking about how he finally figured out what he wants to do! He's been writing in these forums about wrestling and mma and he posts these really detailed analyses of things and they're incredibly well written and informative. He showed one of them to a friend of his dad's who is a sports writer for CAL and the guy gave him great feedback. He's sending it to online sources as well as some mma magazines! He's also enrolling in journalism classes in the fall and he's really excited about going to school and studying something he's interested in! I couldn't be happier for him!

In other news, I have a massive sunburn, I'm joining swim team next year, I'm super hungry, the DVC classes I needed to take this summer are already full, and I only have three more weeks until summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment