Saturday, April 21, 2012

Long Distance and Busy Schedules

The hardest thing about long distance relationships is finding time to talk. Jeremy and I used to text pretty much all day and talk on the phone for an hour or two every night. But recently our schedules have been so different that being able to talk or even text has kind of gone away. I'm busy in the mornings and at night, with the middle of my day wide open, while he sleeps in and stays up late, but is busy doing things around the house during the day.

On top of that, I seem to never be able to keep a group of friends longer than a few months. The group usually falls apart after a break up occurs (at least that's how it's been recently). And when there's a lonely depressed girl who just got dumped friends with someone in a happy relationship, things kind of start to fall apart.

So right now, I'm spending most of my time in my room watching TV and studying. No friends, no contact with my boyfriend. I sound really depressing. That's how I feel right now though. I probably shouldn't blog when I feel like eating a pint of ice cream and watching A Walk to Remember.

Things are just hard right now and I don't really feel like I have a lot of people in my life I can talk to right now. That was always Kate or Jeremy's job, and I don't really have either of them right now. I mean I have Jeremy, he just doesn't have a lot of time right now.

I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment