Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My First Blog Post!

I have never done this before, so please forgive me if I fail miserably. Today, I was sitting in my dorm room, bored out of my mind, trying to think of something to do. Usually when I'm bored I'll write a script or go out and mess around with a camera. Unfortunately for me, I have been bored so often lately I have run out of good ideas for screenplays and the camera I have available for my use is being used by someone else in my group. So again, I was sitting. Bored. Unable to think of something to do. I started reading my cousin's blog. I thought, "wow, that looks easy, I bet I could do it!" So I set out to start a blog. I have no idea what I'm going to talk about or why I titled it as I did, but, again, I was bored, you can't blame me for these things. 

As the title of my blog says, I got into Chapman...it's a college in Southern California and I'm studying Film...you may also notice that I spelled "into" incorrectly. My bad, in addition to being bored, I am also tired. I haven't slept very much since starting college. Mostly just because I don't have to. My classes don't start until 10:00 so I don't wake up until 9:40. It's nice, but that also means I stay up until about 2:00 or 3:00. I also don't eat very much. I made the mistake of of scheduling all my classes around lunch time and I don't wake up early enough for breakfast most days, so I tend to eat snacks until 6:00 when I go to get dinner. It's kind of stupid, but whatever! 

One of my roommates just came in the room. Her Halloween costume just got here. She putting it on right now to show me. I still need a costume. I'm going to a party that night near Calabasas, which is over an hour away, but it should be fun. She's coming out now, she's wearing a slip with Freud on it...she's a Freudian Slip. I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty clever.

I think I'm going to start studying now, I have midterms and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment